- “leaving the house without one or the other of Lewis’s practices in mind is like venturing into the wilderness without my boots.”
–Peter Coyote, movie actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall
- “This book on utilizing the workplace as a place for spiritual growth comes straight from the workshop of the heart”
–Lama Surya Das, author of Awakening the Buddha Within
- “An exquisite guide to finding happiness and health in one’s work.”
- “an accessible, personal, witty, and poetic book that will be helpful, even transformative, for anyone who works for a living.”
–Sylvia Boorstein, author of It’s Easier Than You Think: The Buddhist Way to Happiness
Read Lewis Richmond:
- Buddhist Teaching on Aging Spiritually: Worry Less, Care More and Find Out What Love is Before You Die
- Buddhism and Wealth: Defining ‘Right Livelihood’
- was the Executive Vice President of Smith & Hawken, Ltd.
- the founder and owner of Forerunner Systems, Inc., the leading provider of inventory management software to the catalog industry.
- is a musician and composer with a solo piano album, Lake of No Shore, released by Artifex Records.
- is an ordained disciple of Buddhist master Shunryu Suzuki Roshi.
Connect with Lewis Richmond: